Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Text of Email on Csete Resignation

Here are copies of CIRM email messages regarding the resignation of Marie Csete.


Subject:
Marie Csete

Dear ICOC Members,

Bob wanted you to have these messages (below), from Marie and Alan. We will be working on a succession plan for Marie. Bob would like to talk to each of you to get your thoughts, and he and I will work on that in the coming days.

Best,
Melissa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MESSAGE FROM MARIE:

To ICOC Members:
I have decided to resign my position at CIRM as of August 1, 2009. I am sorry and disappointed that I was unable to say goodbye to you at the last ICOC meeting. I look forward to seeing your many successes!
Best
Marie


MESSAGE FROM ALAN TO CIRM STAFF:

As you have heard from Marie, she plans to leave CIRM at the end of July. In just a little more than a year she has made highly valuable contributions to our science operations coalescing a new set of core grants and organizing a number of workshops that have invigorated our scientific discourse and changed the direction of many of our programs. She has been a highly respected representative of CIRM at countless meetings nationally and internationally. I think you all would agree that our mission has been advanced by her efforts. Please join me in thanking her and wishing her luck going forward.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog